Monday, March 14, 2011

Tip: Using a Zoom Lens as a Compositional Aid


I am quite busy this week and behind the schedule for my next article, so until then, here's an extremely useful tip for everyone that I found a while ago on Digital Photography School. I hope you enjoy this article as much as I did.

NOTE: The illustration shown above is taken from Canon's EF Lens Work III, they have very useful material for everyone regardless of the camera/lens brand. I would really suggest you read it, and here is a direct link to the PDF with the illustration shown above.

2 comments:

  1. Very good illustrations. Pls. see also this related post: http://betterfamilyphotos.blogspot.com/2010/09/whats-point-of-having-different-lenses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mic, I still remember this post.
    When I first found your blog I read all of the articles you've posted and followed the blog by RSS since then. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.