It was time again for us to renew passports for my daughter and myself (note that children's passports expire after only five years). As before, I wanted to do it myself so that I could have photos I would at least be satisfied with for ten years (the passport duration for adults).
For the passport photos in this post, I used the following:
- Samsung NX500 (reviewed here)
- Samsung 50-150 2.8 OIS
- Godox e300 monolight (reviewed here)
- Yongnuo YN560III and YN560IV (reviewed here)
- Fotodiox Tri-Fold Reflector
- 4 x 6 feet popup background
- and... Parrot Teleprompter
To process the photos and prepare them for printing, I used Lightroom 6. Here's how I took the photos.