Mohammad and I have resolved to update the Better Family Photos Index. It's a huge task because the index hasn't been updated since September 2011, so we're going to do it a few months at a time. We're also slightly reorganizing the index. Today's update adds articles from all of 2014 to March 4, 2015.
Meanwhile, we have a huuuuuuuuge number of posts planned. We need your help to let us know what kinds of articles you would want us to prioritize. Here are just some of them:
- Camera reviews (Sony A7II, Panasonic LX100, Sony a6000 long term, full frame vs. Micro Four Thirds)
- Lens reviews (Micro Four Thirds, Sony E-mount, adapted lenses)
- Lighting (technique and gear)
- Technique (shooting, postprocessing, etc.)
- Video (shooting and editing)
- Accessories (Sekonic light meter, spydercube, filters, etc.)
Please let us know in the comments which ones you'd like us to prioritize. Please let us know as well if you have any photography-related questions that you'd like us to cover. Have a great weekend!