Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just To Let You Know

We got a few requests in the recent "Who Are You?" post, below is a quick summary of the requests in no special order:
  • Vanguard Heralder 28
  • Shooting Techniques (2 requests)
  • More about flash photography
  • Lightroom 4 post as I've recently purchased it.
  • Anything on technique is appreciated
  • Intrigued by the ipad and phone photography future topics
  • Strobist stuff, so I would be very happy if the planned article on the Yongnuo 560 II
  • Post Processing Techniques - Lightroom 4 (2 requests)
  • Canon 24-105 Review
  • Canon 5D Mark II Review

As there are a couple of requests for both the shooting and post processing techniques, that's what I will start with, shooting techniques, then post processing. However, it will take me some time to prepare these two posts, especially the second one, so you might see some intermediate posts, but don't worry.

A few other updates:

  1. For some reason, Blogger is screwing up the images in old posts, I am still looking into it and will fix them ASAP.
  2. I got a 5D Mark III, initial impressions will be up soon, then a full comprehensive comparison with the 5D Mark II will be done, a la 60D vs 550D post.
  3. I will review the 650D since I got one for one of my friends and have used it a little, nothing new or radical apart from the focusing system and the touch screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.