Recently I've started becoming less motivated to write blog posts and reviews. You know, when you write an exciting mail to someone or a long blog post that you spent a few days preparing and writing, at the beginning you are very excited and keep waiting for feedback, opinions from anyone who read what you wrote, any response, but time passes and the silence becomes more deafening, until you forget all about what you wrote and surrender. That's exactly what we lack here, feedback, and that's a strong demotivator.
Do we have regular readers who actually read our posts? Or do we just get hits from people searching for a certain topic and leaving again?
This is an attempt to find out, I'd love to see your comment and learn about the reality of our readers. I have the following posts coming in no certain order, if you want to see a certain topic sooner than the others, please let me know in the comments.
- Building a Video & Photo Editing PC
- Shooting Techniques
- Post Processing Techniques (Lightroom 4)
- Canon 24-105 Review
- Canon 100 Macro L Review
- Phone Photography
- Canon 5D Mark II Review
- ColorMunki Display Review
- Blogsy Review
- How iPad helps with photography
- Future purchases & products (Nexus 7, Color Gels, Light stand, RF Triggers, Westcott 43” Umbrella, etc...)
- Canon 600EX-RT Flash (why?)
- Vanguard Heralder 28 Camera Bag Review
- Vanguard Up-rise 15Z Camera Bag Review
- Manfrotto Tripod Review
- Yongnuo 560 II Review