Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sharing Some Macros

I found this lady bug while I was shooting some flowers

I want to share with you some of the photos that I took a couple of weeks ago near the beach, there are no tutorials this time, just some of my favorite macro shots, all taken with the Canon 60mm f/2.8 Macro.

P.S. You can click any image to see a larger 1000px version.


This thing is really tiny in person.

I sprayed some water on this flower to make it more interesting.

Mr. Crab, this guy is very small, check the next picture to see how small.

See these large pebbles around him? These are sand particles.

That's it, just a quick post until my next one which should either be about "back button focusing" or "circular polarizers".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.