I was really busy taking photos last week -- company party, school concert, our kid's first karate class, plus two birthday parties. Anyway, I'm catching up. Meanwhile here are some upcoming posts.
In this series of posts I'd like to talk about issues and solutions for shooting outdoors.
- Intro to Studio Strobes. With summer is upon us, we'll be dealing with much brighter ambient light. Is it time to use the big guns of lighting - studio strobes? In this post, we'll discuss the basics of studio strobes.
- Multiple Speedlights vs. Studio Strobe - including cost effectiveness, triggering and remote adjustment options.
- Improving the reliability of optical triggering (including CLS Advanced Wireless Lighting) in sunny conditions.
Other upcoming posts
- Tips for shooting indoor parties
- Shooting in a small auditorium