Saturday, July 7, 2018

I'm back! And I found the perfect camera for taking better family photos!

Yes everyone.  This is a real post, around 2 years after my previous one.   The reason for this post is that I wanted to share with you guys that, finally, after years of searching, I've found the perfect camera for family photos.

It's actually not one specific camera model but a type of camera.  Rather than explain to you what the camera is, or why it's the perfect personal camera, I'm just going to share with you a video I made:



What do you think about it?  Do you agree it is the perfect personal camera? Let me know in the comments!  For more info about the Samsung Gear 360 2017, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.