Thursday, September 27, 2012

Discount on Spinlight Substitute Flashright

You may know that I recently modified a FlashRight diffuser to use it like a Spinlight 360. Here is that post. The Flashright was $99 but recently has been sometimes discounted to around $27. Meanwhile, the makers of Flashright have since launched a new flash diffuser called Lumaburst, which appears to be a Flashright without the internal shield/flag (I'm not sure why it would be more expensive than the Flashright...). The Lumaburst appears to be usable as a modified Spinlight as long as that transparent dome turns. I haven't used it so I don't know if it does. Anyway, they have a discount on the Flashright and Lumaburst:
FYI I have no commissions or anything like that on these and I'm not affiliated with the makers of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.