Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thank goodness


That's the top LCD of my Fuji S5 Pro.  Bummer huh?  I don't even know how it happened.  But thank goodness because...

... I had a GGS LCD protector!

I carefully removed the protector using a thin but stiff piece of plastic (from the packaging of another product), sliding it in from the edge.  Just slide it in all the way, instead of trying to lever it upward because doing the latter might press the damaged protector against your camera's LCD and damage it.

The broken GGS protector.  As you can see it's made of glass, not polycarbonate.

The GGS protector left a sticky residue around the edge of the LCD, which I removed with GoofOff.




And voila, the camera's top LCD survived without any scratches.  Needless to say I will be buying I've already ordered another GGS protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.