Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Egghunt Birthday Photos

Our friend's daughter had a birthday party / Easter egg hunt last weekend.  We had a great time!

I took some photos, all with existing light (no flash).  I still paid attention to the lighting by making sure I didn't shoot from the same direction as the sun which would have resulted in boring frontal light.  To maintain a low profile, I just used one lens, the Tamron 17-50 VC.



I sorted through about 800 shots (not on continuous burst mode) and cut it down to about 130 in about 3 hours.  That's got to be a personal record :)

Anyway, here are a few that weren't the best shots of the day but had our kids in them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.