Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank you

Sony RX1
Hi everyone.  I've been shooting with the Sony RX1 for a little more than a week and am still working on the review.  I thought I could finish it yesterday but there's quite a bit to say about this camera, and I wanted to do a detailed post as it deserves.

As a teaser, I will also be doing a 3-way shootout for fans of the ~35mm focal length: the Sony RX1, the Nikon D600 with Sigma 35 1.4, and a Panasonic 20 1.7.  I'll leave it for you all to guess which body the 20 1.7 will be paired with (even Mohammad doesn't know :) ).

In the meantime as the year comes to a close, I just wanted to say on behalf of Mohammad and myself, thank you for your readership and support.  Thank you also for the comments and suggestions, which we have taken to heart to improve this blog for you.  We wish you all a Happy New Year!

Sony RX1

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, now I won't be able to sleep, what did you get? What did you get? LOL
    Actually I was waiting for your post since yesterday, I know it will turn out exciting to read.

    I would also like to thank our readers, and wish them a better new year.
    I have lots of pending posts about some gear, I took a lot of product shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.