Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Update

Hi everyone.  Been very busy at work (yes believe it or not I have a day job).  But I will have a post tonight.

FYI I went ahead and ordered the Nikkor 28 1.8G ($100 discount until March 2 or until supplies last).  Meanwhile, here are some upcoming topics:

  • Nikkor 28 1.8G review
  • Tamron 70-300 VC review
  • Fuji Real 3D W3 review
  • Loreo macro lens review
  • Scanning film with a digital camera
  • Mir 26B 45 3.5 review
  • Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180 2.8 review
  • Keepers and regrets: which equipment do I actually use a lot, and which ones are gathering dust?
  • Analysis of strip lights and review of 2 strip softboxes
  • Apollo softbox clone
  • Comparison between light modifiers
  • Review of Ming Thein's Photoshop Workflow DVD
  • Book Review - Layers by Matt Kloskowski
  • Book review - Wild Side of Photography
  • Review of National Geographic collection DVD-ROM
  • Photoshop vs. Elements - is it worth upgrading?
P.S. If you would like to see any of these topics ahead of the others (or any other topics for that matter), pls. let me know in the comments.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. This:

    Keepers and regrets: which equipment do I actually use a lot, and which ones are gathering dust?

    is probably of the greatest interest to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jake. I know at least a couple of other guys who are interested in that as well. I'll switch gears and work on that instead. Thanks again.

      Best regards,
      Mic

      Delete
  2. And don't forget the Nikon D7100 review :-)

    How you gonna sleep man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Nikon has already sent me a pre-production version and will be using my photos for the brochure ... I wish!

      Best regards,
      Mic

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.