Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fake D600 Grip Stopped Working -- Now Working Again

Just a quick warning: I removed my fake D600 battery grip to take a picture for the GGS post and when I put the grip back, none of the grip controls work any more (dials, directional pad).  The camera continues to get power from the grip but otherwise doesn't work.  I don't know if it's permanently broken or what.  But just wanted to get the word out there right away.

UPDATE 1/6/13: tried the fake D600 grip again and it works again just like it did before.

2 comments:

  1. I know this may sound dumb, but did you make sure that the grip is "turned on" through the switch around the vertical shutter release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense taken. I will check and thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.