Monday, October 29, 2012

A Bit Busy!

Sorry for being busy and not posting a lot, but I'm way excited with my new Zoom H1 mic and wired Lav mic, trying out different things and enjoying myself a little too much, if you're a car afficando like I am, you might imagine the possibilities, I was just recording the exhaust sound of a nice sports car by taping the wired Lav mic on the rear bumper, and plugging that into my Zoom H1 inside the car, while reviewing the audio recording realtime via headphones. Probably will start doing more video reviews, now that sound is too good.
 
Anyway here are a couple of pictures that I was keeping for the 5D Mark II review, I promise to be back soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.