Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nikon D600 Release 9/18/12; Amazon.com accepting Nikon D600 preorders

Current link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0099XGZXA/ref=amb_link_365315942_3?ie=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=top-1&pf_rd_r=F72CC630B2844E2DA8B1&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1397184062&pf_rd_i=nikon%20d600

States that it is to be shipped September 18, 2012.

Yes, I preordered one in case my Bel-Air order falls through.


My order says for delivery 9/21 to 9/25

As for the WU-1b adapter, it is available for preorder for $59.95 from B&H Photo.

UPDATE:
1.  I followed up on my Bel-Air Camera preorder.  Michael said Nikon sends dealers at least one camera that they are prohibited from selling (only to be used as a demo).  He said I should call back Monday but so far they haven't received the camera yet.
2.  I received an email from Amazon re my preorder from them.  The email was from a member of their "Concierge Team" which has the task of keeping buyers informed about the status of their preorder.  Nice touch.
"I see your order is expected to be delivered to your _________ address by Sep 20, 2012. As you may already know, this camera is available for pre-order only. We'll ship the camera to you once it's been released and we've received inventory. I'll keep an eye on your order to be sure it goes as expected. We will also e-mail you again when the order ships to provide a tracking number and additional information about the shipment of your order.

If you ever have concerns about this order, please feel free to get in touch with me. You can contact the Amazon Camera Concierge team directly by calling us at 1-877-344-0195. We’re available Monday - Saturday / 6:00am - 6:00pm PST, any member of the Concierge team would be happy to help you.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon."
3. I preordered the WU-1b from Adorama.  They have it available for $50, $10 less than everyone else.  Thanks to Nikonrumors.com for this info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.