Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vanishing Point

Vanishing Point by mic_ty
Vanishing Point, a photo by mic_ty on Flickr.
We took our son to the doctor for a couple of appointments. In between the appointments, I had time to look around the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, designed by C.C. Pei of Pei Partnership Architects in collaboration with I.M. Pei. This was one of the shots I took, with the Fuji S5 Pro and the Tokina 10-17 Fisheye. I like how the lines (both real and reflected) converge into a single point. The S5's dynamic range allowed me to retain detail in the sky (again, both real and reflected), contributing to the illusion of a transparent facade.

 Look for an upcoming review of this lens.

Via Flickr:
Fuji S5 Pro + Tokina 10-17 fisheye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.