- Sigma 50 1.4 - It's more expensive than Canon's or Nikon's 50 1.4. Why would a cheap guy like me get one?
- Nikon 24-70.
- Tokina 11-16 - I had a Sigma 10-20 just a couple of months ago and I liked it so much... I sold it (!?) and got this ultrawide. Is it worth the extra cost?
- Tokina 10-17 Fisheye review, plus tips for using fisheyes as opposed to a rectilinear ultrawide.
- UV Filters: high end filter vs. cheap filter vs. no filter.
- Nikon 70-200 VR.
- Sigma 50-150 (non-OS) vs. Nikon 70-200 VR. Comparison of depth of field, slowest usable shutter speed, etc.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Sorry for the lack of blog posts from me. I've been busy lately because of work and because I did a prom shoot last weekend and have been editing the shots. I will do a blog post on that at some point. Meanwhile here are some of the reviews that I will be posting beginning next week: