A lot happened last week:
- Got the Coco Ring Flash Adapter. Will post a review, and give instructions to fit it on an SB-800 and SB-600.
- Got a Fotodiox 8x12 Soft Box. Will review.
- Went to Michaels to get foam paper (to create another flag aka BFT) and found a set of three 11x14 frames on sale for just $10! :D
- Downloaded and read Mitchell Kanashkevich's Seeing the Light. Will review.
- Downloaded Mitchell's Captivating Color. Will read and review.
- Got our daughter's baptism shots. Learned a few things...
- Did a shot shooting upside down. Came out well. Under what circumstances does that make sense? (This one did not involve cheating the flash sync speed - although that's one valid reason.)
- Did a product photo shot that I thought would take a minute and instead took an hour. Will post and deconstruct.
- Got a Groupon for a portrait session with Yuen Lui Studio. My parents are visiting and it would be nice if we have a family portrait at the beach or something. I'm also curious how exactly a pro shoots a portrait on location.
Those are some of the things I plan to post about the next couple of weeks.