Monday, February 28, 2011

Sophia


One of the first things that my mom asked me when our daughter was born was whether she had an eyelid crease.  Yup, having a "double eyelid" is a big deal among some East Asian families, enough to create a demand for cosmetic surgery specifically to add that feature, and enough that bad guys in movies are usually the guys without an eyelid crease...


"Are you kidding?" No, Sophia.

Well this morning an eyelid crease popped up on one of Sophia's eyes.  I thought I would take a picture for my genuinely worried mom.


See mom?  No need to worry.


Dad loves you, cutie.

Technical details for the shot: Nikon D300 + Tamron 17-50 VC.  Light was ambient, coming from a glass door camera left.  I applied the Velvia 100F in the LifeInDigitalFilm Cold Storage Preset Collection vol. 1 to get the "analog" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.