Monday, February 21, 2011

"One Afternoon with My Dad"

We didn't do anything special for the President's Day weekend.  Just the same, I'm thankful that I got to spend quality time with our growing toddler.  Someday, when he's much older, I'm hoping he will see this picture and perhaps remember that we spent many happy afternoons together.

From a technical point of view, this shot is as simple as it gets -- all ambient light, with no post-processing.  If that last remark made you wonder just a little bit, please stay tuned for my next post! :)

2 comments:

  1. I will assume that this is a mobile phone camera, clicking the photo reveals lots of grain and noise despite the strong ambient light available.

    Am I correct? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.