Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photoshop Elements 9 for $50 at Costco.com

Best deal I've found on Photoshop Elements 9!  Here's the link.  "Valid for orders placed November 11, 2010 through November 28, 2010. While supplies last."

I had been holding off on buying PSE9 with the thought of possibly going all the way with CS5 (and Lightroom 3), but at this price I think it's too good to pass up, so I ordered it.  Lightroom 3 is still on my radar.

I should mention that when I got the last two versions of PSE, Adobe sent me an offer to upgrade to the then-current version of Photoshop for $299.  I expect they'll do the same with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.