Thursday, October 7, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 for $59?

This price is not yet confirmed, but for what it's worth:
- Costco.com is selling Adobe PSE9 for $79.
- Meanwhile, Adobe states that it has a $20 mail-in rebate from September 21 to December 31, 2010.  Certain retailers are excluded from the rebate: Best Buy, BJ's, Sam's Club, OfficeMax, Staples, and Walmart.  Costco is not named as an exclusion, therefore it appears that Costco would qualify, bringing the price down to $59.  In addition, Shutterfly is offering a $20 gift card to PSE9 buyers while supplies last.

I can't be sure about the price until I've tried it though.

I'm really tempted to buy PSE9 because I like the content-aware fill.  But lately I've bought a number of photo stuff such as a Sigma 50-150 2.8, several books, and a mannequin head.  I'm going to wait a bit before I decide whether to get PSE9 or go for CS5 or Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.