Monday, July 20, 2009

Bathroom light

So we planned our son's invitation picture and we were going to take the picture at the park but decided to take it in the bathroom instead. Jk. This isn't the next entry in that series...

I was just experimenting with our bathroom window light. The window is above our shower enclosure and from that angle has a light direction that is commonly used in paintings. I think it's an interesting source of continuous light to observe the effect of changing light direction as I move my head and body in relation to it. And our shower door can act as a diffusing panel as well! My wife just confirmed her suspicion that she married a nutcase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.