Monday, January 19, 2015

Vintage Mercedes Sewing Machine


Today I want to show you a few pictures for a vintage sewing machine that was gifted to my wife. I was fascinated when I saw this machine, with all the beautiful artwork and colors, that I quickly decided to shoot a few quality pictures. My online search for such machine returned very few results, with mediocre quality pictures at best. It also looks more like a piece of artwork than the other industrial-looking sewing machines. Click through to watch the other pictures.

For this shoot, I used my E-M1 with a vintage Tamron SP 90mm f/2.5 Macro lens, which I will review later in detail. I used two diffusers on both sides of the machine with Yongnuo 560-III flashes firing through them, and triggered via the Yongnuo 560-TX. A white reflector was added on the top. The background is a neutral beige piece of cloth. All shots are taken at f/8.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.