Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Updates

Hi everyone. Just an update to let you know what I'm working on (besides the extremely long backlog of planned articles).
Nikon D600 related posts:
1. Nikon D600 autofocus. I took some shots in more challenging real world conditions to see how well the D600 autofocus performs. I also want to talk about the clustering of the D600's AF points.
2. Fuji S5 and D600 Dynamic Range Recompared. I retest the S5 and D600's dynamic range, this time with Adobe raw support for the D600.
3. Nikon D90 vs. DX-Cropped Nikon D600.
4. Nikon D600 Hands-On Review part 3.
Posts that are not just about the D600.
1. Alternatives to focus and recompose. The techniques here can be used with other cameras, not just the D600.
2. Lightroom's highlight recovery. Lightroom's highlight recovery is awesome but I found out there are a couple of strings attached.
3. Fast Telephoto Lenses: Nikon 70-200 VR I and Sigma 50-150.
4. Tamron 70-300 VC. I was looking for an inexpensive telephoto lens and was about to buy the Nikon 70-300 VR but instead I got the Tamron 70-300 VC. How well does it perform?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.