Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can You Stack 50 UV Filters? And Take a Picture?



When I discovered the lens rentals blog, I was quite impressed and have subscribed to it since then. Roger's articles are very informative and based on a lot of experience with lots of lenses (if you think a lot is 10 or 20 then you're in for a surprise) and cameras.

I have read all of his posts and learned a lot through the process, some of my favorite posts are "Things You Should Know About Your Lens But May Not" and the "Lens History" series, true eye openers. Today's post is actually pretty hilarious that I thought to share it with you, have a look for yourself.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.