Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Impromptu Photo Session (Basic)


Love, naturally
Originally uploaded by mic_ty
It was getting late and our toddler didn't want to sleep yet. My wife had the idea of doing some test shots for maternity shots I had been asking her for. Not waiting for her to change her mind, I grabbed my camera, and attached the flash with black foamie thing. I asked my wife and our toddler to stand near a wall, then took some shots. It all happened in a span of just a few minutes.

The camera was on manual mode, wide open at f/2.8, with the shutter at sync speed to eliminate ambient. The flash was on-camera in TTL mode, and I bounced to the ceiling on camera right. I like how the shots turned out, which was in no small part because our toddler was being very cooperative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.