Monday, September 7, 2009

Inspiration from other photographers: Gill Maheu

I like to admire and study other photographers' work. One photographer whose work I admire (especially her family photographs) is Gill Maheu. Note: I don't know Ms. Maheu personally. I just stumbled upon her gallery a few years ago, and back then IIRC she was using a mere point-n-shoot (I believe the Panasonic FZ50) but her photos were consistently amazing. Based on her website, it appears she's since turned pro, and is now using disposable cameras. Kidding about that last part (at least AFAIK...). But for other photographers looking to improve their family photos, you ought to check out her gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be published as soon as we get a chance to review it, sorry for that, but we get lots of spam with malicious links.